Tibet by motorcycle offers a gorgeous mountain views, vibrant cultures, great roads, busy city markets and remote villages. The motor-biking tour to Tibet begin from Kathmandu|national capital} Nepal and take you on an exhilarating ride over the roof of the world – the Tibetan plateau via Mount Everest Base Camp.
En route, you may grab an opportunity to bungee jump at the last resort in Kingdom of Nepal, ride through remote villages in Tibet and get as shut as 2 wheels will get you to the highest peak on the world, Mount Everest. Discover the dramatic, high altitude Potola Palace in Lhasa, which was once the official residence of the Dalai Lama and imbibe the culture at the farewell dinner wherever there'll be live dance performances. Motorcycle tour to Tibet at its finest tour to Tibet.
TOP TREKKING PACKS OF NEPAL
1. EVEREST REGION
2. AANAPURNA REGION
3. LANGTANG REGION
4. DOLPO REGION
Motorcycle Tour to Tibet via Everest - Itinerary - 17 days
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel . O/n hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and arrange for Tibet Visa / permits. O/n hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu / Kodari / Zhangmu (2,500m) / Nyalam (3,900m). O/n Guest house.
Day 04: Acclimatization day in Nyalam. Overnight at the Guest house.
Day 05: Nyalam / Shegar (4,350m). O/n Guest house.
Day 06: Shegar / Shigatse (3,810m). O/n Guest house.
Day 07: Shigatse / Gyantse (3,950m). O/n Guest house.
Day 08: Gyantse (3,950m) to Lhasa via Yamdrok Lake. O/n Guest house.
Day 09: Lhasa. Sightseeing in Lhasa O/n Guest house.
Day 10: Lhasa. Sightseeing in Lhasa O/n Guest house.
Day 11: Lhasa / Shigatse. O/n Guest house.
Day 12: Drive from Shigatse / Shegar. O/n Guest house.
Day 13: Shegar / Rongbuk Monastery. O/n Guest house.
Day 14: Excursion to Mt. Everest Base Camp (5,200m)& Ride to Tingri (4,250m). O/n Guest house.
Day 15: Tingri / Nyalam / Zhangmu. O/n Guest house.
Day 16: Zhangmu / Kodari / Kathmandu. O/n Guest house.
Day 17: After breakfast transfer to Airport for final Departure.
· Arrival and Departure Airport transfer in a private vehicle, accompanied by Eco Trek representative.
· 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu using 3 star Hotel on twin sharing basis
· Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu as per the itinerary with a private vehicle and English speaking guide.
· Hotels / Guest House in Tibet on twin sharing basis
· Breakfast at Hotels / Guesthouses OR local restaurants on en-route stopovers (in Tibet)
· All entry fees to the sites and monasteries for both Motor bikes and members
· Everest Conservation fee for members, bikes, Crews and vehicle
· All necessary Tibet entry and road permits,
· Motor bike custom entry fee at China custom
· One Local Tibetan English speaking guide
· One mechanic from Nepal, his accommodation, meals and daily wages.
· Back up support of a Truck to carry support staff and clients personal baggage/gears, guide in Tibet.
· Air fare OR train to Lhasa and from.- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet
· Nepal entry & and re-entry of $ 40.00 for 30 days upon arrival at the Kathmandu airport or Nepal Border.
· China/Tibet Visa fee
· Motor Bike and Personal biking clothing including Helmets
· Photography charges for still and Video cameras at Monasteries in Tibet
· Emergency and Evacuation costs, travel / medical insurance / Personal insurance of the riders
· Any extra cost in the event of landslides and personal nature expenses
· Cancellation fee if there is unavoidable situation, visa rejection by Chinese Embassy
· Cost of fuel for the bikes
· Personal nature expenses such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks, extra mileage,
· Personal gratuities such as tips to guides, drivers and Mechanics
· Costs incurred due to natural calamities, strikes, and break downs and beyond the control and its associates.